Summer Plans

Today, I will tell you about my summer plans for this year. First, I would like to visit Pucón. I don't know that place but I've heard that it has beautiful landscape and good activities to do. I really would like to going with my sister, because she's already gone for her study tour. She told me many activities she did like rafting and treking. Those activities don't call me much attention because they're extreme sports and I prefer enjoy activities an atmosphere of serenity. 
On the other hand, I will going to Puerto Montt to visit a friend and maybe I'll stay for three weeks. I'm always going to visit it either for her birthday or to spend the summer together. In this city it rains a lot so I stay for a long time in case I can't take advantage every day. But when it's rain with my friend, our favourite plan is Netflix, blanket and eat popcorn.
Also as I live near the beach, I would certainly go as many days as I can. I really love Algarrobo or Viña del Mar's beach since I was a child.
Apart from this, I would like to work in the christmas season wrapping present so as to save money for the vacations. Additionally, maybe I'd work like a waiter and so I save raise more money. The idea is I work on December and the other months I could enjoy freely.

Comentarios

  1. Apparently it is a very cool city, I only went once and for the day, and we were going to Chiloe

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares