My favorite book

Picturestart acquires movie rights to Rainbow Rowell's ...
In my case, I like see movies than read book. But recently. I read Eleanor & Park and the writter is Rainbow Rowell, he published it in 2013. Set in 1986, the story is based on two young students of a school in Omaha, Nebraska. Eleanor Douglas is a smart and awkward girl arrive to new school. And Park Sheridan is a shy gamer boy and he is a mixture of three nationalities: Corean, Irish and American. When Eleanor arrived on the first day in the school, she stands out from the rest of the students in her appearance, because she is a big and red-haired with an unusual clothes. They meet in school bus and fell in love. The Eleanor´s family are dysfunctional and the Park's family is the opposite. This story bring me memories about my adolescence despite being set in the 80s. If you want read a inclusive story of love I recommend you this book. 
On the other hand, I recommend you Isabel Allende's books like Paula or El Bosque de los Pigmeos or La Casa de los Espíritus too. I really like this chilean-american writter because their novels excite me with her plots. And finally, I suggest you an other writter: Jorge Baradit, a chilean known for his famous books on the secret history of Chile. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares