Spain, a country I'd like to go back

File:Flag map of Spain.svg - Wikimedia CommonsWell, I start this blog telling about a country I would like to go back. Yes, I went to Spain when I was six years ago and I lived in Madrid and Guadalajara for seven years. I fell in love with this city for their landscapes and culture. Unfortunately I coudn't travel around Europe but I was happy when I lived there. I remember going through all the corners of Madrid but I have some favorite places of this beautiful city like El Retiro's park. It's a awesome park in the heart of the city. This green lung has interesting gardens and monuments like Glass Palace on the edge of the artificial lake. I'd like to go back through the streets of Madrid but now I would like visit the bars and get to know the bohemian of this city because now I'm older hahaha. I'd also like to return to appreciate their architecture cause I currently studying this career.
El Retiro seguirá cerrado hasta el viernes | El Imparcial

Comentarios

Entradas populares