My favorite movie


No doubt it my favorite movie is three steps above heaven. I really love this movie beacuse I have two reasons, first, I like the main actor, Mario Casas, and second, the story is about an impossible love, like Romeo and Juliet. Two young fell in love despite their differents social classes (I know, it's so "cliché" love story). It's taken from an italian novel by Federico Moccia (I read the book and I saw the movie but are differents).
Babi is a good and tradicional girl of upper class, and Hache is a bad boy who likes motorcycles racings and has a disfunctional family. They are fell in love and discover the first love. This beautiful love story involve us and reminder us of our first love. From my point of view, it's a movie I will want to see over and over again.I always recommend it with my friend.
I'm fan of romantic stories, but I like other genders of movie like fictions. Last time when I go to cinema with my family, we saw Advenger: The end game, and WOW!, we were surprised. It was a exciting with his special effects.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares