The best holidays

The best ever holidays, was when I traveled to throughout Chilean North with my parents and my sister. We traveled for 1 month and it was sensational. The travel started in December of 2013 and firstly, we arrived at my uncle's house in Ovalle. We stayed for two weeks, but we visited the surroundings like Tongoy, Guanaqueros and Coquimbo. After New Year, we came at Bahía Inglesa, are best beach that I have been. For me, the most exciting part was when we ate pastel de jaiva and drunk pisco sour from there. Totally recommended! Third stop, we visited Antofagasta, although we enjoyed. For me, I don't like this city because beach have stones and I couldn't have a sunburned. Next stop, we arrived at Iquique. I love this city! Warm weather, warm beach and palmers, it was I felt in Miami. We did also some tours like in Saliltrera Humberstone or in the center of Iquique.Finally, we returned to Valle del Elqui. Here we stayed for 1 week more. This final stop, we recharge energy for the school and job. That travel was unforgettable for me, and I recommend that to visit the north of Chile, because you won't be sorry, is wonderful!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares